Fiber Cement Siding: A Quality Siding Option
Fiber cement siding has been in the industry since the 1970s. Over the years, it has been one of the top choices of homeowners for their siding replacement needs. Some of the common signs that you need a new siding installed is when your old one shows signs of warp or rot, your home needs frequent repainting, and energy bills are suddenly on the rise. For your siding replacement project, Edge2Edge Roofing recommends fiber cement siding from James Hardie®. Getting new siding can offer numerous advantages of siding to your home:
Advantages of Siding
- Added curb appeal – Siding covers a large percentage of your home’s exterior, which means you’ll need a material with stylish and lasting color that will match other components of your home. When you choose James Hardie, you’ll have an array of color and style options at your disposal. You can even get the look and feel of wood without the maintenance issues.
- Resistance against fire and heat – Fiber cement siding will not ignite when exposed to direct flame or heat.
- Minimal maintenance – When replacing your old siding with fiber cement, you’re also saying goodbye to re-painting or staining. Colors will hold even after years of exposure to elements.
- Better indoor comfort and more energy savings – Fiber cement acts as a blanket that prevents unwanted heat transfer around your home. With better thermal resistance, you can maintain a more comfortable and consistent indoor temperature without worrying about high energy bills.
- Protection against different weather conditions – Fiber cement siding can hold up against intense heat as well as strong winds and rain. With HardieZone®, you can even choose the right type of siding that will work best on your area’s climate.
Call Your Trusted Georgia Siding Installer Today!
Let Edge2Edge Roofing add value to your home by installing James Hardie fiber cement siding. To request a free estimate, fill out our contact form or call us today at (678) 765-6510 for Georgia, (214) 932-1281 for Texas, and (407) 630-8479 for Florida. We look forward to working with you!