Edge2Edge Roofing: The Premier Window Replacement Provider in Alpharetta, GA
Edge2Edge Roofing provides various window styles that are not only attractive, but can also save thousands of dollars over your home’s lifestyle through maximum energy efficiency and reduced utility bills. And when they’re professionally installed by our team of craftsmen, rest assured they will perform as they should in the climate here in Georgia.
Our Impressive Window Selection
Here at Edge2Edge Roofing, we understand that different homes require a different combination of replacement windows.From Johns Creek to Alpharetta, and Cumming to Sandy Springs and beyond, we have the window styles you need to make your home both stylish and energy-efficient. Choose from our wide selection of window styles:
- Double Hung – Believed to be invented by Robert Hooke in the 17th century, double-hung windows exude a simple yet sophisticated design. They have two operable sashes that slide vertically. Since you can open both of their sashes at the same time, they let in a generous amount of air and light to make your indoors feel more airy.
- Slider – Slider windows go well with modern structures because of their sleek and minimalist look. Composed mainly of slightly thin frames and expansive glasses, they give a picturesque view of the outdoors. They don’t have hinges, but have sashes that glide horizontally, making them ideal for small spaces.
- Casement – One of the most common styles, casement windows have hinges on one side and they open outward. They let you control how much air enters your indoor spaces because of their structure.
- Awning – Awning windows function just like casement windows, only they are hinged at the top and not on the side. They open outward and are among the best choices for traditional structures.
- Bay/Bow – Because of their unique, protruding style, bay and bow windows are considered one of the most beautiful styles. They are composed of three or more units that curve outward, adding architectural interest from the outside. Used primarily to increase views and light, they are installed in both traditional and modern structures.
- Picture – If you’re looking to boost your indoor lighting naturally, consider installing picture windows. They have large, stationary panel that gives homeowners a fantastic view of their surroundings. Picture windows are often used in combination with other operable styles.
- Garden – These are box-style windows that extends outward from the wall. Green thumbs can benefit a lot from garden windows, as these create a sunny spot for plants.
Let Us Help You Select the Right Style
Edge2Edge Roofing would be happy to give recommendations for your window replacement project. To schedule a FREE consultation with our experts, simply call any of the following offices: Florida, (877) 488-3343; Texas, (877) 488-3343; or Georgia, (678) 765-6510. You can also or fill out our contact form.