Edge2Edge Roofing: Quality Metal Roofing You Can Count On
At Edge2Edge Roofing, we understand metal roofing has a lot to offer so we don’t think twice about recommending it to homeowners looking for a cost-effective roofing system. The roofing option has grown in popularity over the years and we’re not at all surprised, especially when it comes with the following benefits:
- Weather Resistance – Thanks to tough panels and minimal seams, metal roofing is resistant to rain, snow, hail, ice, and the sun, and is even rated to withstand wind speeds of up to 140 mph.
- Durability – Properly maintained, metal roofing can generally last 50 years or more, resisting rust, rot, and insects. It is also nearly impervious to penetrations.
- Energy Efficiency – Classified as a “cool roof,” metal roofing reflects a lot of the sun’s heat, helping stabilize the temperature between the roof deck and its supporting structures. This limits heat transferred to a home, easing cooling requirements to reduce your monthly energy bill.
- Maintenance Ease – Metal roofing requires little in the way of maintenance to stay good-looking and durable. Unlike shingles, it won’t fade, chip, curl, or crack.
- Aesthetic Appeal – Available in a range of textures, profiles, and colors, metal roofing can complement any kind of home style, boosting curb appeal for your property.
- Installation Ease – Metal roofing is lightweight, making it easy to handle and making it possible for the roofing material to be installed over an existing roof. This takes away the need for tear-off and disposal, which is not only convenient but also lowers labor costs.
The Edge2Edge Guarantee
All metal roofs installed by Edge2Edge Roofing come with extended manufacturer warranties. This means you don’t only have an assurance that your metal roofing was installed right, but that the materials used themselves are of top-notch quality.
Talk to Us Today! We’re Listening.
To learn more about metal roofing and what Edge2Edge Roofing can do for you in Alpharetta, GA and in the other areas we serve nearby, just give us a call at our Florida office, (877) 488-3343; Texas office, (877) 488-3343; or Georgia office (678) 765-6510. We also have an online contact form you can fill out to request a FREE estimate. Get in touch with us today!